Unable to start voice alert

Reaction score
I did a search .. and nothing came up .. if I missed I am sorry

I have a completely stock Solo .. and it flies great no real issues .. but every time I start the solo app .. then click fly solo .. she connects .. I See the camera .. then I get a notification unable to start voice alert at the bottom .. it has never worked for me ..

any help would be awesome .

thanks for looking

everything stock .. so just the Solo App ( on Samsung Galaxy Tab )

it says unable to start voice alert when I open the solo app .. then click fly solo

it says unable to start voice alert when I open the solo app .. then click fly solo
So it's the 3DR app that won't connect to solo which would give a live view from the camera if it worked, correct?

no .. everything connects .. I See vid .. I get all the features .. but it does not start voice alert .. I use my ipad and I dont get that error .. but the tab is my primary device for the drone ..

no .. everything connects .. I See vid .. I get all the features .. but it does not start voice alert .. I use my ipad and I dont get that error .. but the tab is my primary device for the drone ..
Do you know how to do a manual arm and take off?

Yeah, the only time the solo wouldn't "start" ("arm") with the solo app was when it didn't have a sat lock. It won't "arm" until there are enough sats to establish a GPS lock. You said it was a stock bird, could have a Rev A gps in there in which case, it could take a while to get a GPS lock (2 - 5 minutes).

Yeah, the only time the solo wouldn't "start" ("arm") with the solo app was when it didn't have a sat lock. It won't "arm" until there are enough sats to establish a GPS lock. You said it was a stock bird, could have a Rev A gps in there in which case, it could take a while to get a GPS lock (2 - 5 minutes).
God that's an eternity

God that's an eternity
No Sh*t! On a cloudy day, the solo wouldn't achieve lock at all! Hence I was quite happy to upgrade to the MRO (30 second lock) and with a HERE, damn thing would be locked before I'd finished booting the app! (plus the HERE has flashy lights so it looks cool...)

No Sh*t! On a cloudy day, the solo wouldn't achieve lock at all! Hence I was quite happy to upgrade to the MRO (30 second lock) and with a HERE, damn thing would be locked before I'd finished booting the app! (plus the HERE has flashy lights so it looks cool...)
I went straight to m8n when I got my solo, HERE is next for me.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig