Those Beeping Beeps mean what???

Reaction score
I added the GoPro gimbal, and put some padding between the HDMI cable and the chassis and gimbal tops, and when I put it back together, and start it up, I get this repeating series of tones, and I can't figure out how to get it to stop. I thought maybe the GPS cable, as that had to be unplugged and plugged back in, but the connectors seem securely seated, and I've pushed all the wires into their connectors, and I still get those beeps, and can't fly my Solo. It has flown dozens of times prior to my getting the gimbal.

I found a reference to the PixHawk Beeps, but this did not match any of those.

Can anyone help, or offer an suggestions?

Thank you!

Road Runner what?

The GPS is plugged in. I unplugged it and plugged it back in several times. Do you know anywhere where it gives the Solo beeps, so I can try to interpret what it is trying to tell me?

the only thing I know that will cause beeping after a tear down is GPS not connected. and even if its plugged in a pin could be backed out.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I'd start by unplugging the gimbal. It seems unlikely that it is the cause, but basic troubleshooting says that if you make a change and an error pops up, undo the change and see if the error goes away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44