The guy that did this is nuts

Reaction score
I'm sure some have seen this. It was posted on the 3DR news section. Crazy!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow thats possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen in the wild, looks like something out of a movie, their everywhere. Where is this cause I never want to vacation there?

They didn't mention more than likley the reason the GoPro fell was the guy got bit ten times and fell next to it immediately. I'm not even scared of snakes, but that's a whole lot of venom everywhere.

What the hell was that guy thinking, go get your solo for that little adventure and stand back a long ways.

There was no prop wash, this wasn't filmed with a Solo. ?
GoPro on a stick?

I didn't see what time of year it was, but the rattlers were either getting ready to hibernate or coming out of hibernation. They will gather together in a hibernaculum and spend the winter. When I was a kid we had a hibernaculum of Garter Snakes that would spend the winter in a den near the mail box. I was fascinated by them. Ended up owning several Pythons, Boas, and other snakes during my college years.

I'm sure some have seen this. It was posted on the 3DR news section. Crazy!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Pretty sure he had it on the selfie stick, but never the least snakes freak me out especially rattlesnakes.

yeah true in philippines we eat snakes little bit tasty than chicken but expensive most of snake in ph not poisonous are pyton
I ate Python in Thailand. It tastes like...snake.

I thought only Igorot eat snake?

Reactions: Raybro
yeah true in philippines we eat snakes little bit tasty than chicken but expensive most of snake in ph not poisonous are pyton
They have rattlesnake roundups here in Texas in the Spring when they catch 100's at a time, then they cook them up. I have never had it but they say it's pretty good.

Reactions: Mitchell Gerdes
They have rattlesnake roundups here in Texas in the Spring when they catch 100's at a time, then they cook them up. I have never had it but they say it's pretty good.
It is good.
Taste like chicken .
Course everything taste like chicken cept chicken :)
We eat more coons in MS than snake tho ;)
Hey Rich.....
tongue_smiley3.gif

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44