Thanks

Reaction score
Well I wanted to say openly thank you to everyone for their help on getting my solo straightened out. I was able to get the solo working correctly per 3DR. I went out and replaced the battery issue with another battery. It was damaged from a prior accident when my son crashed it ( no big deal ). So I have even purchased a low cost tablet and installed Tower and Android 3DR App. I really am digging the Tower App. Can you view the video in the Tower App while flying or do you still use the 3DR app? Anyway Thank you to the guys and gals that have helped me with this! CHEERS

Richard

Well I wanted to say openly thank you to everyone for their help on getting my solo straightened out. I was able to get the solo working correctly per 3DR. I went out and replaced the battery issue with another battery. It was damaged from a prior accident when my son crashed it ( no big deal ). So I have even purchased a low cost tablet and installed Tower and Android 3DR App. I really am digging the Tower App. Can you view the video in the Tower App while flying or do you still use the 3DR app? Anyway Thank you to the guys and gals that have helped me with this! CHEERS

Richard
The latest Tower allows you to view the live feed from the Solo. It is currently in Beta but can be downloaded. See more here.. New Tower Version.. Solo Live Feed | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

Richard
It is how we all learn :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44