Suspicious subjects in car chased away by drone

Instead of playing around with a drone I would be getting the hell out of there. Who needs that shit???

That's a good gang problem to have, Jerry. lol

Steve,

It wasn't good at the time, I thought they were going to take me down! So I split, figured I'd go somewhere else. I think got they got on the cell and put out the word...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Maddog, you should mount a bag with dog sh*t underneath the Solo, and dumb that on the car, ha ha.

EDIT: Where is the accessory bay when you need it?!

I think the word is out, Jerry. The head man, "Beaks", has got a contract out on your Solo, and he is one step ahead of you and your flying areas. Both places look great to fly in. In the first one, is that water always that muddy, or was that runoff from rain or something?

Reactions: erikgraham and J R
I think the word is out, Jerry. The head man, "Beaks", has got a contract out on your Solo, and he is one step ahead of you and your flying areas. Both places look great to fly in. In the first one, is that water always that muddy, or was that runoff from rain or something?

Chuck,

Yeah, I think the contract is out. Run-off from the flood but it's the Big Sioux River and it's pretty dirty anyway.

Jerry

No that's the problem, I live in a nice quiet neighborhood and its nice and dark at the end of my street, I'm going to get the PolarPro Head Light system and use a flashing warning on my phone that says POLICE CALLED! and attach to Solo and send that down the road! I will make a video and post it.

Reactions: Maddog
I live at the entrance of a cul-de-sac and have a through street on the side of my house. This section of street is only a half block long. The only thing facing the street are the block side walls of the houses- no way to enter a home from here. There is no reason to park here as people visiting pull around the corner to the front of the house they are visiting.

One of my security cameras faces this area. For several months I have seen cars park here late at night and shut their lights off. Nobody gets out of the cars. I have discovered some people are doing drugs and sometimes the wild thing right on the side of my house.

Late last night another car arrived, backed up away from the street light, parked and shut its lights off. After several minutes I decided it was time for a "drone-intervention".
Solo is in for RMA, so I grabbed my Syma X8C which is modded with strobing red, green, and white led's. I took off from my back yard, rose vertically to about 50 feet and slowly moved over the top of the car. I descended to about 20 feet AGL, while moving towards the front of the car. From here, the occupants could hear the roar of the motors and had a sky full of flashing lights in front of them.

After a few seconds, the engine fired up and the car took off without its lights. It raced out of the neighborhood and never returned! I wonder if the strobing white light made them think they were being photographed? I don't know what they thought but they couldn't leave fast enough! Very funny!:)
Love it! Going to have to try that sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig