Here 3 GPS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am very new to this autopilot stuff and am just now learning to use all of it, so any help would really be appreciated here. I am currently working on a senior design project for my engineering degree and need some help understanding how it all works. I ordered an Aion robotics R1 rover that comes with the orange cube px4 ardupilot installed in the vehicle already. It came with Aion robotic's download link to an app. I was able to download the app and was able to control the rover from this installation. However, I attempted to try to upload the firmware necessary for the mission planner app on my desk top. Every since I flashed the firmware for mission planner onto the board, my here 3 GPS that is attached no longer stays on and gives me indicator lights. It used to go through and have blue at the beginning, then end up going to solid green when it was ready to be armed by the C3 application. Now, after I had installed the mission planner firmware, it glows blue at the beginning and then after about 3 seconds, the GPS lights just shut off and I can no longer control it from the tablet that I originally was able to control it with. Any help at all would be great help as this is my senior design project and I am in need of help figuring out this situation. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. The picture also shows a red light. The wire connecting to the red light comes out of the Telem 2 port and I believe it used to be blue, but it is now red. Thank you again for any help at all. R1 Light issue.jpg

You appear to have some misapprehensions.

1. Mission planner is a command and control piece of software, not a firmware.

2. Ardupilot and px4 generally don't co-exist on the same Cube

Okay thank you for that clarification. I have done a little bit more research and it now appears that the R1 robot (orange cube) is not recognizing a firmware. This means that I am not able to use the application like I originally was able to. Is there any chance that anyone knows what the original firmware package is for the orange cube or the aion robotics R1 rover. Thank you again for understanding that I am very new at this and do not know a ton about all of these different firmwares or softwares.

Okay thank you for that clarification. I have done a little bit more research and it now appears that the R1 robot (orange cube) is not recognizing a firmware. This means that I am not able to use the application like I originally was able to. Is there any chance that anyone knows what the original firmware package is for the orange cube or the aion robotics R1 rover. Thank you again for understanding that I am very new at this and do not know a ton about all of these different firmwares or softwares.
I'd contact Aion. I'm betting this isn't the first time something like this happened..

Hello everyone, I am very new to this autopilot stuff and am just now learning to use all of it, so any help would really be appreciated here. I am currently working on a senior design project for my engineering degree and need some help understanding how it all works. I ordered an Aion robotics R1 rover that comes with the orange cube px4 ardupilot installed in the vehicle already. It came with Aion robotic's download link to an app. I was able to download the app and was able to control the rover from this installation. However, I attempted to try to upload the firmware necessary for the mission planner app on my desk top. Every since I flashed the firmware for mission planner onto the board, my here 3 GPS that is attached no longer stays on and gives me indicator lights. It used to go through and have blue at the beginning, then end up going to solid green when it was ready to be armed by the C3 application. Now, after I had installed the mission planner firmware, it glows blue at the beginning and then after about 3 seconds, the GPS lights just shut off and I can no longer control it from the tablet that I originally was able to control it with. Any help at all would be great help as this is my senior design project and I am in need of help figuring out this situation. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. The picture also shows a red light. The wire connecting to the red light comes out of the Telem 2 port and I believe it used to be blue, but it is now red. Thank you again for any help at all. View attachment 11575
I can't find my Aion rover r1 app. Please share the Aion robot's app link with my email ([email protected]) plz...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo