Stock Blades vs. Carbon Fiber

This is all great info..

So what happens if the blades aren't properly balanced? The video looks like crap (like now)? Or is it worse than that and it's a flight problem that could cause a crash?

How big a deal is this?

Thanks
Ryan G

Not that big of a deal....it reduces vibrations, which could clean up the jello effect some.

Wow looks like I need to buy one more thing, that's what I get for assuming. I figured being marketed to new folks and sold at best buy they'd have them pretty close like phantoms. Should have known since they don't feel like real high quality material. Thanks I'll be buying a balancer and checking all 8 I have I'll let you know that goes. What are opinions on taking or adding material? Which seems best to guys with experience is shaving like this the best option, I'd think so but can't hurt to ask?

Uh, you should balance your phantom props too. They never come balanced.

I prefer to add vs remove material, but whatever you find easiest is fine.

Uh, you should balance your phantom props too. They never come balanced.

I prefer to add vs remove material, but whatever you find easiest is fine.
Never really noticed an issue on phantom beside the carbon fiber props I bought that claimed to be balanced and were so bad my phantom was uncontrollable I just gave up on those. Being that p2 and solo are the same thread I'll throw those on as well then. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela