Stealth Drone Buyers

Reaction score
Not sure entirely what is up this persons tail pipe but thought it was interesting to see that there was either butthurt involved or there is mistaken identity as to someone doing something someone or a group of someone’s doesn’t like.
As I’ve been aware of drones flying in my area from others talking and they’re flying them into property with FPV and looking at personal property inside the property lines.
Now aside from having my solo recover from lost signal and returning home and it flying over housing, I don’t make effort to fly over homes or areas over people at all. I want to be able to fetch my bird if something fails and want to have good dealings with the neighbors to recover it if it lands or crashes on their property

Anyways thought I’d share how people are acting whether with drone flying or just butthurt from not giving them what they want
IMG_4556.jpgIMG_4557.jpgIMG_4558.jpgIMG_4555.jpg

Don’t fly with your pants down!!!
Au revoir

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! That drone E58 pocket looks marvelous. Can't wait to get one of those. But does it have an attachment for some type of tracking device tho?

Oh wow! That drone E58 pocket looks marvelous. Can't wait to get one of those. But does it have an attachment for some type of tracking device tho?
i think you can tailor one attachment for it. what device tracker do you have in mind that you would attach to it?

Sigh. IT was bad enough when the city of Chicago thought it owned all airspace in city limits. Now *HOAs* are trying to pull this crap?

Believe you me, I don't think anyone has a right to engage in invasion of privacy. But flying over a house does not automatically count as IOP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc