Solo with Droidplanner 2

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the 3DR Solo with the Droidplanner 2?

I know Tower is better, and it should work with Solo, but on my Asus Zenpad s 8.0 Z580CA Tower crashes.

Also, while on "auto" mode, the Solo controller loses control (but still has connection). What should i do to abort the mission and restore the "power" to the controller? It's only necessary to press "loiter" on the app (tower or droidplanner 2)?

please don't use droidplanner. it is outdated and the bugs that have been fixed since tower was released up until today won't be in droid planner. as far as why your zenpad is crashing i don't know. maybe you should try the tower beta.

when in auto the sticks on the controller don't work because the flight mode is in auto. but a, b, fly, pause and rth will still work. if you want to take over at any time press one of those to either change flight modes or pause or rth. you can also press pause in tower or change the flight mode is tower.

please don't use droidplanner. it is outdated and the bugs that have been fixed since tower was released up until today won't be in droid planner. as far as why your zenpad is crashing i don't know. maybe you should try the tower beta.

when in auto the sticks on the controller don't work because the flight mode is in auto. but a, b, fly, pause and rth will still work. if you want to take over at any time press one of those to either change flight modes or pause or rth. you can also press pause in tower or change the flight mode is tower.

Thank you very much for your reply!

I bought the Asus Zenpad s 8.0 Z580CA because on the 3DR online chat I was informed that it would work. I've tried the beta version as well, but it also doesn't work.

I'm going to return the asus, and buy the Nexus 7 2013. This way I can work with both the Solo app and Tower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks