Solo training -- Vancouver

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am thinking of buying a Solo drone and was thinking of getting a couple of hours of training to get familiar with the product to see if I like it before investing 2K on it. Does anyone know anyone or any company that offer that service?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi thanks for your reply. Over weekend, I have purchased a brand new unopen unit from my friend who purchased it from London Drugs. Would you be able to give me a 2 hour orientation tutorial in Squamish for a small tuition? I have purchased a DJI and killed it into the water on the same day before and are very reluctant to loose my new drone without some help.

Thanks,

Greg Lui
[email protected]

Hi thanks for your reply. Over weekend, I have purchased a brand new unopen unit from my friend who purchased it from London Drugs. Would you be able to give me a 2 hour orientation tutorial in Squamish for a small tuition? I have purchased a DJI and killed it into the water on the same day before and are very reluctant to loose my new drone without some help.

Thanks,

Greg Lui
[email protected]
HI Greg, are you from Vancouver, BC?, I have a full setup of 3dR i can demo it to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damien427