Solo tablet list /Updated?

Reaction score
Ok curious since 3drs sites not working these are the original compatible devices for solo, does anyone have or know of an updated list of devices that are compatible now or have they even added to it yet?

I know there's the beta program but am looking at a couple devices not on this list and I'd like to get one not in beta if possible. So far I'm using a galaxy s6 and an iPhone 5s and the iPhone's more stable but too small and beat up, I love the s6 itself but it's choppy at a couple hundred feet, not horrible but easily noticeable. Thought it's worth checking and maybe this list can be useful while 3dr gets the site back together.image.jpg

Solo
App Compatibility
iOS
Download for iOS

The iOS version is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible devices include:

iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus

iPad Air, Wi-Fi + Cellular

iPad mini 2, Wi-Fi + Cellular

iPad Air 2, Wi-Fi + Cellular

iPad mini 3, Wi-Fi + Cellular

Android
Download for Android (Android users must also install 3DR Services onto their device)

The Android version is compatible with Android 4.3 or later. Compatible devices include:

Samsung S3, S4 (mini), S5, S6, S6 EdgeSamsung Galaxy Tab 4

Samsung Note 3, 4

Samsung A5

Samsung Tab A, Tab S, Tab Pro, Note 8

LG G3, G4

Nexus 7 (2013)

Nexus 5, 6, 9

HTC One M7, M8, M9

OnePlus One

Sony Xperia Z3

Moto G, E, X

Motorola Droid Turbo

Nvidia Shield Tab

Asus MeMo Pad 7, 8

Asus Zenpad

Lenovo Tab, Vibe Shot

Once you have downloaded the Solo app, click here to connect with Solo.

I have the Nvidia Shield but having problems getting maps to work in Solo App. Tower is working no problem,

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Thanks, glad to see they are adding android options quickly, seems like most beta tests, stay in testing for quite a while. Not here though which is also a good sign for the speed of things to come once 3dr get caught back up and start working on things beside the solo and gimbal themselves. Glad things are moving in the right direction again, soon folks will run out of things to complain about or blame on solo and 3dr and everybody will be working on improving and adding on to the platform..

I've always heard great things about the Nexus, may give it a shot. Hard to beat it for the price, saw a Lenovo yoga 2 8 inch at best buy when I got my gimbal that would look nice but I know nothing of the specs and doubt it'll be compatible soon. I'll likley give nexus a try sometime soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44