Solo shakes with gimbal

Reaction score
Website
www.zenfolio.com
I had a minor brush with a tree yesterday and now my solo shakes a little bit and the gimbal does not compensate for it. It's not a constant shake it just happens every few seconds. Any suggestions?

Sounds like something (motors or props) got knocked off balance. Since it's not constant, there is probably a beat frequency developing between two unbalanced components. Have you very closely inspected the props that were on the bird for any nicks or dents, no matter how insignificant? Did you balance your props initially? Have you balanced them since?

Sounds like something (motors or props) got knocked off balance. Since it's not constant, there is probably a beat frequency developing between two unbalanced components. Have you very closely inspected the props that were on the bird for any nicks or dents, no matter how insignificant? Did you balance your props initially? Have you balanced them since?
I did replace 1 prop because of a ting cut, no sure how to balance the props?

You should remove the battery tray and have a look inside to see if any of the cabling shifted and is rubbing the gimbal, etc.
There are videos and threads here to walk you through it.
Don't have time now to find one but the search function will help you.

Also, check & balance your new props.

Reactions: David Benson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo