solo props, which is best?

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone. I'm new here but have been watching for a while. I need to get some new props, I just bought some APC props but have yet to fly them because of weather. I just went to buy some more stock props but I'm having a hard time finding them.

In my search here it seems to be much debated on what is the "best prop". some people say that APC is better some people say they have had good luck with the stock props and I haven't heard much about this German company's prop (sorry can't remember the name). I just found Master Airscrew today and was curious about them.

I just read a thread on how the stock props are "softer" and make for some better camera shots and that's what I'm going for, but like mentioned above I'm having a hard time finding some for a decent price. I see them on
Amazon for $21 for 2!!

Also a lot of the threads I'm finding are from 6 months ago or older. I was wondering if there was some new info. thanks!!

I wouldn't say softer makes for better camera shots. I've been having great luck sofar with the Master Airscrew props. Seem to be a little more efficient and they are quieter. They're definitely more rigid but I would think that keeps them from breaking like the stock props have a propensity to do even on a tipover. I tipped mine over once with the MA props on it and nothing (on grass though). Get two sets and shipping is free.

And no, I'm not a shill for them. I've been happy with them so far. A little more work to get them on, but worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig