Reaction score
I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU. All is well with the computer. But now I cannot connect with the Solo controller to run a stick calibration or retrieve my logs for Mission Planner.

When attempting to connect wirelessly I am asked for the network key so I enter "sololink" as I have in the past. Then I get a message that states "network key mismatch".

I changed no wireless settings (I don't think) and am using the same router, wireless card, etc.

I tried using every password connected with my system but no success. I googled the internet but found no help.

I called 3DR tech support but was told it was something on my end and had nothing to do with Solo. This is the 1st time I've tried to connect to Solo since the MB update and the latest Solo update has also come out. 3DR said the update had nothing to do with this.

Any computer gurus out there that can help?

When your first connect with ssh it asks you to accept a key. Long forgotten the next times you connect. When you reset solo wifi you need a new key. Sometimes the os is not smart enough and keeps trying with the old key.
On OS X you can find it in the keychain by solos IP address and delete it (I think).

Which os / client you using to ssh?

Reactions: Maddog
When your first connect with ssh it asks you to accept a key. Long forgotten the next times you connect. When you reset solo wifi you need a new key. Sometimes the os is not smart enough and keeps trying with the old key.
On OS X you can find it in the keychain by solos IP address and delete it (I think).

yes you correct it's need to delete the old key.

Thanks! I'm using windows 7. I have no idea how to do what you are talking about.:(

What program or ftp/ssh client are you using to connect to solo? Putty? What program do you launch before you type in solos IP address and password?

Well, not to leave everybody hanging, this issue was solved.
It seems I forgot that when I changed my Solo account password, I need to use THAT password to connect to MP, etc.

Okay now, move along folks, nothing to see here...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Del

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig