SOLO LED MEANINGS

Reaction score
LED Meanings
Solo uses four LED lights to indicate its status during startup and in flight.

Solid white (front) and red (back):

Ready to fly, standard flight configuration

Pulsing white (front) and red (back):

Solo is flying under autopilot control

Flashing red alternating front and back:

Controller signal lost

Flashing rainbow:

Update in progress

Solid green, then turning off one-by-one:

Startup successful

Solid green without turning off automatically:

Startup unsuccessful, please restart Solo

today after the last update, in the first 3 flights, frontal white light change and remained one green and the other white. Then he returned to normal with two white front and red rear. That does not mean that, but in all cases flew all the functions normally and properly responded.

Reactions: Microsprint
When I turn on the solo I get 4 green lights. Then they change to 2 red in the rear and s white on the right front and red on the left front.
This doesn't match any light codes that I have found. Everything seems to work correctly except I don't have any green lights.
Can anyone help me figure this out and get it to display the correct lighting scheme?

Just did a start up after installing engine pods. I have red in back and front left green and front right white

Im doing the Open Solo 4.0 firmware update and my SOLO is showing a Green and Red light in the front and two yellow light on the back.

All this is after installing the new firmware sucsessfully

Reactions: Socosan Adrian
That is correct for OS4. The yellowish lights in the rear will change to blush white when GPS has locked.

Reactions: Flyivan
Im doing the Open Solo 4.0 firmware update and my SOLO is showing a Green and Red light in the front and two yellow light on the back.

All this is after installing the new firmware sucsessfully
Hello! How did you fix theproblem?isuffered the same.

Attachments

• 20230205_121858.jpg
    20230205_121858.jpg
    1,013 KB · Views: 2
Hello! How did you fix theproblem?isuffered the same.

Attachments

• 20230205_121858.jpg
    20230205_121858.jpg
    1,013 KB · Views: 0
I tried factory reset but nothing changed, the remote control says that it is paired with the drone, yes the application only sees the remote control, what can I do in this case?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc