Solo LED Head Light and Tail Light

Not really. Very minimally, IMO not even really measurable. Tough to measure with so many other factors on each flight (wind, battery charge or consistency across batteries, etc).
I think the benefits, at least for me for visibility at distances, is worth anything I might lose in battery range, which has to be really insignificant....

Not really. Very minimally, IMO not even really measurable. Tough to measure with so many other factors on each flight (wind, battery charge or consistency across batteries, etc).
I think the benefits, at least for me for visibility at distances, is worth anything I might lose in battery range, which has to be really insignificant....
Agreed - flew with them for the first time yesterday and it was a great orientation aid even during the day light. 1/2 way into the flight front part decided it wanted to dangle a bit so brought it back in. Few zip ties and should be back in order. I thought I noticed battery going down a bit but will have to fly a bit more to know how much.

Jeffer - do you have any strobes on yours? I was thinking of putting some of the cre's on as well.

Agreed - flew with them for the first time yesterday and it was a great orientation aid even during the day light. 1/2 way into the flight front part decided it wanted to dangle a bit so brought it back in. Few zip ties and should be back in order. I thought I noticed battery going down a bit but will have to fly a bit more to know how much.

Jeffer - do you have any strobes on yours? I was thinking of putting some of the cre's on as well.
I do not. I really like the ability to change the LED lighting via Solex, but it is not a strobe. THAT, I would think, would burn more battery...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea