Solo GUIDED mode from remote / other options

Reaction score
Hi all,

How could I set the solo to guided mode? Preferably from the remote, if not, what other options are there?

Thanks.
Alex.

When you say "Guided" mode via the remote, are you talking about mapping either the A or B buttons to a specific smart shot? You can remap the buttons in both the solo app and solex. However I would make sure you leave one of the buttons mapped to "manual" or "alt hold" mode just in case you have GPS issues.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not using smart shots, I just wanted the GUIDED mode - shows as API|POSCTL on status. And the remote says: AUTONOMOUS at the top.

Working on an app - sort of an GCS - and I need to control the drone via software - and for that it needs to be in GUIDED mode.

I have another way of doing it: (FlytAPI Reference) but I wanted to check if there's an easy way of achieving the same via remote. Mapping A or B button to do it somehow. From Solo App I found the smart shots option, but those are not a solution for my current problem. I don't know what Solex is, I'll check it out.

Thanks.

Guided mode is not a traditional flight mode that would be assigned to a mode switch like other flight modes. The guided mode capability is enabled using a ground station application (such as Mission Planner) and telemetry radio (such as a SiK Telemetry Radio). This capability allows you to interactively command the copter to travel to a target location by clicking on a point on the Mission Planner Flight Data map. Once the location is reached, the copter will hover at that location, waiting for the next target. Follow Me mode also uses Guided Mode to make the copter follow the pilot around the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela