SOLO Green Cube install through Solex

Reaction score
Ok..ive followed all the instructions for the install of the Green cube...downloaded all the files and was able to upload opensolo and install the green cube, was able to upload the firmware, but when I try to download the pparameters I get a message saying that my vehicle is incompatible.

Someone please help!

Ok..ive followed all the instructions for the install of the Green cube...downloaded all the files and was able to upload opensolo and install the green cube, was able to upload the firmware, but when I try to download the pparameters I get a message saying that my vehicle is incompatible.

Someone please help!
I just did the same updates today and had no problems.

Install Open Solo on controller and copter
Install Green Cube
Install Open Solo on copter
Install Parameters Package

Did you install Open Solo before removing your stock cube?

I missed where they are recommending loading on stock cube first. I loaded mine straight to green cube. no problems

I missed where they are recommending loading on stock cube first. I loaded mine straight to green cube. no problems
It's stated in the New Green Cube Installation section of the Open Solo instructions:
Releases · OpenSolo/documentation · GitHub

I had to check with Matt before doing my updates because my PH 2.0 had an accelerometer error that I couldn't fix by bumping my Solo. He replied that Open Solo should be loaded on the stock cube first even if it was having problems.

Interesting, yes I see now. Was going to update my stock solo to open, but I plan to put a cube in it as well. Wonder how it works when you add the cube after opening it up?

I just did the same updates today and had no problems.

Install Open Solo on controller and copter
Install Green Cube
Install Open Solo on copter
Install Parameters Package

Did you install Open Solo before removing your stock cube?
I did install open solo first...
I then installed the cube in installed the Arducopter firmware...after that I couldn't get the parameters to install nor was I able to clear the parameters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44