Solo gimbal not pointing straing ahead

So when it is powered on and looking for the horizontal center to so the video feed looks level... it pops so it never can get level. Like there are two opposing magnets at that exact spot pushing each other away. the controller wants to get there, I think it knows where to find center, but there is a force keeping it from getting there. when I say pops it actually does pop or snap away from the center. with manually trying to force it to the center that magnet feeling keeps it from being there.

So when it is powered on and looking for the horizontal center to so the video feed looks level... it pops so it never can get level. Like there are two opposing magnets at that exact spot pushing each other away. the controller wants to get there, I think it knows where to find center, but there is a force keeping it from getting there. when I say pops it actually does pop or snap away from the center. with manually trying to force it to the center that magnet feeling keeps it from being there.
That sounds like the controller applying extra current to get to the spot because something is preventing it from doing so, then the gimbal freeing up and overshooting, then the controller trying to return to center, finding resistance, applying more current, the gimbal freeing up and overshooting....repeat ad nauseum. I really think something got jarred loose, maybe something that falls into place via gravity when not powered, but pushes or pulls out when EMF is present. Like a shaft, or bearing, or clip, or possibly a magnet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela