Solo Drone and Gopro 3+ Black Help

Reaction score
Hey guy's, i have a small situation here and was wondering if i can get some help, Since i bought my solo drone i been having problems getting a live view from the Gopro App, here is a break down on whats happening....i hooked up my Gopro 3+ Black to the HDMI Cable from the Solo Drone, turned everything on and went on my HTC One sprint phone and launched the App, i added a picture to this Threat, all i am getting is a black screen, i though it could be my Gopro, so i tried another brand new Gopro and i still had the same issue, We know it's not the Solo Drone because i sent the Solo Drone back to 3DR and they checked it and my Solo Drone was fine, any kelp would be awesome, my problem that i am having is i Can't get a live view from my GoPro while it's on the Solo Drone and i don't plan on spending $30 on a cable that plugs in the GoPro to the TV, Just to test it, have any of you guy's ever had this problem before again, any help would be awesome

Attachments

• unnamed222.png
    unnamed222.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Hey guy's, i have a small situation here and was wondering if i can get some help, Since i bought my solo drone i been having problems getting a live view from the Gopro App, here is a break down on whats happening....i hooked up my Gopro 3+ Black to the HDMI Cable from the Solo Drone, turned everything on and went on my HTC One sprint phone and launched the App, i added a picture to this Threat, all i am getting is a black screen, i though it could be my Gopro, so i tried another brand new Gopro and i still had the same issue, We know it's not the Solo Drone because i sent the Solo Drone back to 3DR and they checked it and my Solo Drone was fine, any kelp would be awesome, my problem that i am having is i Can't get a live view from my GoPro while it's on the Solo Drone and i don't plan on spending $30 on a cable that plugs in the GoPro to the TV, Just to test it, have any of you guy's ever had this problem before again, any help would be awesome
What are your camera settings? I had the same problem, and when I went from 1080p 30fps on ultra wide view to 1080p 60fps on wide view it seemed to take care of the no live view problem. That was my experience, anyway. Good luck.

mine only goes to frame rate 48FPS, not 60...i have the gopro 3+ Black, what should my setting be at

Shadow-
Same issue here.
I have a Sprint HTC M8 and Samsung Tab 4, neither of which have been able to display a video feed from my Hero 3+ Black. Can't get a feed on a monitor plugged into the controller's HDMI port, either. I tested my GoPro and am getting a crystal clear signal when it's plugged directly into a monitor via HDMI.
I just submitted a ticket to 3DR. I'll update here if they provide any guidance that proves successful in fixing the issue.

Make sure camera is set to NTSC mode, not PAL.
Cable fully seated. Camera mount can get in the way and prevent that.
Battery fully charged and camera power on.

The sequence I use for my Hero + Black:
Camera on, solo on, controller on, wifi connected to Solo, app on

mine only goes to frame rate 48FPS, not 60...i have the gopro 3+ Black, what should my setting be at
Depends on what you are set on. At 1080 or 780p you can get60 FPS. Any higher, the FPS will be lower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado