Solo Crash Into Tree

Reaction score
Due to my own stupidity, crashed into a bunch of tree branches about 15 ft up. Solo pieces flying everywhere and came crashing down.

Upon inspection, the battery popped out, the camera and mount came off, one light cover came off and two propellers were broken. To my surprise, after putting everything back together and new propellers, Solo was up and running again and has been fine ever since.

Very impressed and lesson learned.

I've found that Solo is both deceptively slow and deceptively fast. If you're flying in Manual or Stabilize, Solo is more responsive.

I've found that Solo is both deceptively slow and deceptively fast. If you're flying in Manual or Stabilize, Solo is more responsive.
You got that right. I tried the medium and fast modes and boy I was nervous. This bird is fast and for me to much room for error so I'm back on using the training wheels.

Reactions: DodgeP
You got that right. I tried the medium and fast modes and boy I was nervous. This bird is fast and for me to much room for error so I'm back on using the training wheels.
granney mode?

That's actually STILL not manual or stabilized (which are BOTH faster than GPS mode). GPS mode goes roughly 33mph. Full manual goes 55mph.

Ryan G

I am new to my solo and not finding a tutorial on how to take this craft out of grandma mode... it is very sluggish and seems to have no power to climb or move.. any link to some backend settings would be great.. . I did see a way to take it out of one mode but it warned that there's no GPS no return home and I'm hesitant to put into that mode without these functions....

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks