Bird Down

Reaction score
Alright, I have finally had a full on crash, completely my fault, flew it too aggressively and smashed into a tree. Luckily I just took down branches and I wasn't far from the bird. I have 3 broken propellers, which are on tight. Two of them have nothing left to them but the middle "bolt" screwed on. Before I go cranking around on it, I figured some of you would have a thought on how to get them off without messing anything up.

On the good note, when I came to the down bird the battery had snapped off and was laying in a pile of brush with the bird, and I put it back on and systems seem to be a go. Lesson learned!

Just grab two pairs of pliers or channel locks may even be better, line em with a couple layers of electric tape to keep from scratching and hold the motor in place while twisting the props. Shouldn't hurt anything as long as you keep things straight and don't pry left or right.

Sounds like you made it out of things in decent shape though, probably should do a level and compass calibration before your next flight. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado