Solo Battery Sale 2 for 1... to Sunday Only

Ordered Saturday, still no word....this from the guy who said he was going on a one-year ordering moratorium then ordered the phone visor, GPC backpack, and two batteries....and hasn't been able to fly since 12-08-15..........we shall push on through and excel, buy gum!!! If it means the end of all things, we shall squeeze every last drop of juice out of this Solo before the end!!!

I placed my first order with the promo code and found out after the order was sent the promo code didn't work, then when I found out how to place the order with the promo code it went threw. I tried to cancel the first order but could not email the warehouse tried to call and also tried to cancel on PayPal with no luck. I received both orders today and want to return the first order without the free batt. does anybody know how to contact 3dr and get a RMA. tried 3dr but they have not been answering the service line for a couple of weeks.
Help

Really? I've actually used them 3 days this week and never waited longer than 3 mins for them to start chatting. I once tried at 6pm pst and received an email from a tech that evening saying sorry they missed the chat.

Definitely give it another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking this as a sign that a higher capacity battery is going to be announced soon. They are clearing out inventory.
I guess your right as a 3DR rep had told me that a higher capacity battery was being worked on in December

OKay 3DR is completely starting to frustrate me. Ordered on Saturday and nothing. No updates to the info on my account and it still says processing. Friend of mine that lives in the same town ordered his on Sunday and FedEx just dropped it off. He also received a tracking number on Monday. Very inconsistent here on their online processing and store front.

Of course their online chat customer service feature is closed for the weekend

Operating Hours(America/Tijuana)
Monday — Wednesday, Friday
7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Thursday
7:30 am to 5:15 pm
Saturday — Sunday
Closed

Last edited:
You should have gotten a email confirmation of your order with a order # within 24 hrs. of placing the order. If you got it, just send them another email with that order # and see how it goes from there. If you didn't get a confirmation and order #, keep squawking until you get a response. I am sure they got a lot of orders with that 2fer sale.

OKay 3DR is completely starting to frustrate me. Ordered on Saturday and nothing. No updates to the info on my account and it still says processing. Friend of mine that lives in the same time ordered his on Sunday and FedEx just dropped it off. He also received a tracking number on Monday. Very inconsistent here on their online processing and store front.

Of course their online chat customer service feature is closed for the weekend

Operating Hours(America/Tijuana)
Monday — Wednesday, Friday
7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Thursday
7:30 am to 5:15 pm
Saturday — Sunday
Closed
-I'm feeling similar. Ordered mine Saturday morning. Got my confirmation email with order number. On the website under my account, it says "still processing". I'm just curious how they process their orders. By the way, I'm in Ohio.

You should have gotten a email confirmation of your order with a order # within 24 hrs. of placing the order. If you got it, just send them another email with that order # and see how it goes from there. If you didn't get a confirmation and order #, keep squawking until you get a response. I am sure they got a lot of orders with that 2fer sale.

I received a confirmation email for my order, aka receipt. No fedex tracking number. You are right, I'm sure they received tons of orders for those batteries. Seems like their is no rhyme or reason of how they are coming in. You would think, a tech company would have their web store updates more streamlined and up to date. LOL. Guess its wishful thinking! Hopefully I get them in by next weekend as I'm I'm heading out of state and would love to have extra batteries with me.

Finally! Shipped and received a tracking number. Just an FYI, the website still says "processing" on my end. The CSR rep on the online chat was able to get me a tracking number instantly. So order placed on the 20th and looks like it shipped via Fedex on the 26th.

my order was cancelled, glitch in the system...Doesn't really surprise me had ordered 2 batteries and a charger. The price was wrong thought I would have heard something earlier though....

Dammit.... I missed this!! :( I hope to god they do it again! I'm on a budget and am saving my pennies. With only 1 battery, I need at least 2 more!! :((

Matt, I was in the same boat as you when I first got my Solo. My answer was to use PayPal Credit. I was able to get 2 batteries, and take 6 months to pay for them with zero interest. Now, I use it all the time for any purchase over $99. I got items like the backpack, and hard case sooner than I normally would have. Just another option for you to think about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso