Solo battery issues

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I need help with my battery. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but here's my problem.

I just purchased my solo drone last week (used), and am having a couple problems.

1- sometimes, not always, when I turn on the drone it'll do the low battery tone, and won't fly, but my battery will be fully charged. Makes it unable to fly.

2- battery drains within 1 minute of flying. I can literally watch the battery percentage drop, roughly 1% every second if I'm hovering.

Any ideas? I spent hours searching the Internet last night with no success. Is it possible the battery Is no good? Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a bad battery. If the original owner stored the battery with too little charge it could have damaged the battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you know anyone else with a Solo? If you do, try out their battery and it'll tell you if it's your drone's internal circuitry that is bad or just a bad battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I need help with my battery. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but here's my problem.

I just purchased my solo drone last week (used), and am having a couple problems.

1- sometimes, not always, when I turn on the drone it'll do the low battery tone, and won't fly, but my battery will be fully charged. Makes it unable to fly.

2- battery drains within 1 minute of flying. I can literally watch the battery percentage drop, roughly 1% every second if I'm hovering.

Any ideas? I spent hours searching the Internet last night with no success. Is it possible the battery Is no good? Thanks in advance!
Even if it seems to straighten itself out, I would be very cautious about using it. Like KGBAgent007 said, borrow another battery, or better yet, invest in new one, and check it out on that one. That should tell tell the tale. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000