Solo Battery BOGO Offer

Damn, I missed it by a few hours. It's 1am pacific, and I just read this and tried. No dice

Thanks for the heads up though!

Damn, I missed it by a few hours. It's 1am pacific, and I just read this and tried. No dice

Thanks for the heads up though!
No problem! That stinks. I'm waiting to see if I actually get two. I followed their directions and added the battery then used the promo code and the free one showed up in my cart. Then when I submitted my order, my confirmation only shows the one battery. I thought I messed up and submitted the order again and it did the same thing. So I'm trying to cancel one order before it ships and have emailed to try and make sure I'm getting my free one too. Hopefully so.

I didn't know there was a promo code.

Well if you get stuck with 4, I'll pay you the same deal.

No problem! That stinks. I'm waiting to see if I actually get two. I followed their directions and added the battery then used the promo code and the free one showed up in my cart. Then when I submitted my order, my confirmation only shows the one battery. I thought I messed up and submitted the order again and it did the same thing. So I'm trying to cancel one order before it ships and have emailed to try and make sure I'm getting my free one too. Hopefully so.
My confirmation email shows 2. I added a regular battery to the cart and then used the promo code at checkout, which added the free battery to the cart. One for $149 and the other for $0. Might contact support so they can check.

bogo.png

Last edited:
My confirmation email shows 2. I added a regular battery to the cart and then used the promo code at checkout, which added the free battery to the cart. One for $149 and the other for $0. Might contact support so they can check.

View attachment 3661

Thanks Steve. I was able to rework the order number, and now those are coming to me!

You are my hero!!

Last edited:
Reactions: acs306

View attachment 3661
I think they've gotten me straightened out now. I contacted support in every way I could find this weekend (left message on chat, emailed help@3dr, twitter) to try and figure things out only to find out that support isn't open on weekends. I tried canceling one of my orders by emailing them at an address that I found by Googling "cancel 3DR order". Turns out that it was for 3DR Malaysia and I didn't pay close enough attention to it when I sent the email (face palm). I tried the chat again this morning when support was open and they cancelled my first order and added the free battery to my second order. Now... here's hoping that all of my other support contacts about canceling an order don't go and cancel the one that's fixed now lol. Now when I look at my order on my account info, it shows two batteries and a total charge of $157.95 like yours does.

I didn't know there was a promo code.

Well if you get stuck with 4, I'll pay you the same deal.
I think they've got me fixed up now where I'm only getting the 2. If 2 extra show up and they tell me to keep them for the trouble, I'll let you know ;)

Initially my order did not show the 2nd battery so I also contacted support and got reassurance that indeed the order was for the 2 batteries. Good deal overall. Batts 7&8 come to Daddy!

Reactions: prowler9 and acs306
Initially my order did not show the 2nd battery so I also contacted support and got reassurance that indeed the order was for the 2 batteries. Good deal overall. Batts 7&8 come to Daddy!
Glad they got you taken care of too. I'm not sure what the deal was there with both of us.

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Of course it arrives when I'm out of town!

I was watching that offer for several days, and of course I decided today that I MUST have 2 more batteries. Sad.

Now I know I need more batteries, but I'm afraid to buy 2 at Amazon prices when this deal could just be around the corner.

Reactions: acs306

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44