Solo battery @ BestBuy: $41.99 + tax w/ free shipping

Does anyone know of or recommend the storage life for these batteries? Is it a good idea to stock up on batteries and keep them in storage? I ask this because I would like to take advantage of good deals as they come up and keep a good stock on hand. Thanks

Thanks for the info. I have 2 ordered. PS: they do charge Tax

Wow!!! I ordered the backpack from ebay on Friday for $84 now its at bestbuy for $70 UGH

ok. that went so fast. either someone grab them all or none in inventory. as there are none available 250 miles from my area (San Francisco) for everything.

I believe there are none available in stores, period. Pretty sure they are clearing the warehouse of stock. Why should they pay for trucking when you'll do it?

;)

Yeah, that was fast....I was able to get a few though.

Sorry guys, they must not have had much of an inventory. I'll keep checking just in case it comes back in stock.

The backpack is still available though.

Does anyone know of or recommend the storage life for these batteries? Is it a good idea to stock up on batteries and keep them in storage? I ask this because I would like to take advantage of good deals as they come up and keep a good stock on hand. Thanks
just read this @ FB/Solo Mod Club

Question: Longevity
Item: Solo Battery

How to Misuse a Solo Battery:

"Needs more research"

1. Allowing them to discharge too much.. leaving them for many months without a charge..
2. Discharging too far.. Most users recommends RTL @ 20%
3. Getting them too hot..
4. Getting them too cold..
5. Keeping them fully charged..

The batteries on board electronics "Smart Battery" protects itself from most of these... but the one it doesn't protect from... high current discharge.. as this is a flying device, having a battery shut down to protect itself is not really an option, so safety is prioritised over cycles..

The battery is rated as 5C.. which is only 26A, but in strong gusty wind, it can actually pull nearly 160A

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44