Solo battery @ BestBuy: $41.99 + tax w/ free shipping

I woke up this morning to a cancellation email from best buy for one of the four batteries I ordered. I think I got the last three. All shipped from different warehouses. Anderson, SC, Montgomery, AL, Landover, MD. Still a great find!

just read this @ FB/Solo Mod Club

Question: Longevity
Item: Solo Battery

How to Misuse a Solo Battery:

"Needs more research"

1. Allowing them to discharge too much.. leaving them for many months without a charge..
2. Discharging too far.. Most users recommends RTL @ 20%
3. Getting them too hot..
4. Getting them too cold..
5. Keeping them fully charged..

The batteries on board electronics "Smart Battery" protects itself from most of these... but the one it doesn't protect from... high current discharge.. as this is a flying device, having a battery shut down to protect itself is not really an option, so safety is prioritised over cycles..

The battery is rated as 5C.. which is only 26A, but in strong gusty wind, it can actually pull nearly 160A

15fdd625203e41a96a6c9a1137fe6113.jpg
best buy came through on all 4[emoji56][emoji2]
It's gonna be a great summer !!!

Looks just like the ONE I ordered. Ordered it Wednesday morning when I say this thread. Received it the next morning! Thought later should have maybe ordered one more. Oh well.

Reactions: unashamed
15fdd625203e41a96a6c9a1137fe6113.jpg
best buy came through on all 4[emoji56][emoji2]
It's gonna be a great summer !!!

Nice unashamed! I tried and tried yet even from the beginning no shipping and when I called no one could even tell me where any were. Thought I might get lucky and have a friend or family member be close enough to pick them up.

So I guess your the master and we're all relying on you! Grab some more someway somehow. More than happy to pay you!
When they were 80ish made more sense in my mind just to buy another refurb for 200.00

I definitely need batteries a land a quality lanyard or whatever they call those harness type ones. Anyone have any suggestions for the lanyard?

Good catch unashamed.. hope you can work some more magic!

Blue skies..

So I was able to order some batteries @ Best Buy at 41.99
about 2 weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for my order. Now Best Buy said that they can't fill the order due to over selling this product. So unfortunately my order will be canceled and a refund will be issued. Has anyone had the same problem?

So I was able to order some batteries @ Best Buy at 41.99
about 2 weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for my order. Now Best Buy said that they can't fill the order due to over selling this product. So unfortunately my order will be canceled and a refund will be issued. Has anyone had the same problem?
sorry to hear man !.
The day this was mentioned I ordered 4. Recieved 4 tracking numbers that same day. By end of day I had picking and transit information on three.
The following morning I woke up to a cancellation email for the fourth.
A few hours later I was alerted that the fourth did ship. All 4 arrived exactly two days later (3 different trucks)

Glad someone got some. System would not let me even enter an order couple weeks ago no matter what zip code I entered.

B&H has a good deal on them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado