Solo app iOS 9 compatible?

Reaction score
Has anyone tried flying their Solo after upgrading their iphone/iPad to iOS 9? Curious if the current version of the Solo app is compatible with iOS 9. I upgraded my iPad Air 2 to iOS 9 this morning, but I'm holding off upgrading my iPhone 6 Plus until I know for sure the Solo app will work ok. I have the gimbal arriving in a couple days and don't want to be grounded waiting for an iOS 9 compatible version of the app.

Has anyone tried flying their Solo after upgrading their iphone/iPad to iOS 9? Curious if the current version of the Solo app is compatible with iOS 9. I upgraded my iPad Air 2 to iOS 9 this morning, but I'm holding off upgrading my iPhone 6 Plus until I know for sure the Solo app will work ok. I have the gimbal arriving in a couple days and don't want to be grounded waiting for an iOS 9 compatible version of the app.
Damn..your right!!! I didint even know there was update!!

i had iOS 9 beta and it was not compatible. However, since upgrading to iOS 9 and updating the solo app i no longer receive the notification from the app that "this OS is not supported". Still waiting on receiving my new solo from 3DR but it appears that it should work. I would recommend testing it with your iPad first though.

iPhone 6 works, did have to update the app after updating the phone. But I looked like the app was released on the 13th

I didn't even know it was out yet, I think it may of given it to me since I had tested the 9.0 early a month ago.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 3
iOS 9.1 is a beta which isn't supported by 3DR. At least thats my understanding of it

iOS 9.1 is a beta which isn't supported by 3DR. At least thats my understanding of it
A lot of software checks for OS version, and won't run if the version is wrong or not known. I would suggest not running a beta OS on a tablet that deals with things that fly.
But that's just me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44