solo antenna needed

Reaction score
Hello friends. I'm upgrading my wifi cards to the R11E MIKROTIK and while attempting to take the antenna wire off the board the white glue they use is impossible to get off so trying to cut it I damaged the wire. where can I find one?? I need one A.S.A.P thanks friends

Hi bigDavid.

Did you resolve the broken wire?
I'm just curious since I will try doing this mod in a few days.

Hi bigDavid.

Did you resolve the broken wire?
I'm just curious since I will try doing this mod in a few days.
HELLO yes I did. I had to buy a new one a member shared a site with me that sells new solo parts. quite pricey but they had everything you could ever want for a solo. watching the net and theres some exciting stuff coming out for the solo. I gust got a mavic but still love my solo. P.S the mod is worth it. but pay CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WAY THE ANTENNAS ON THE LEGS ARE POSITIONED. I put mine backwards and got magnetic interference prompts drove me NUTS be careful.

HELLO yes I did. I had to buy a new one a member shared a site with me that sells new solo parts. quite pricey but they had everything you could ever want for a solo. watching the net and theres some exciting stuff coming out for the solo. I gust got a mavic but still love my solo. P.S the mod is worth it. but pay CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WAY THE ANTENNAS ON THE LEGS ARE POSITIONED. I put mine backwards and got magnetic interference prompts drove me NUTS be careful.
Hey mate did the same thing as you where did you get the replacement antennae from what was the website

Also broke the 13 ribbon connector - going to be a delicate soldering job dont suppose i can replace that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks