Solo announcement at NAB

IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!

Just heard from a trusted source:

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

So, for the rest of us, we will speculate until Monday at 9am.
I agree

All this talk about 'software upgrades' is nice. But for me, I'm more interested in the HW upgrades they talked about at launch; motor pods & larger batteries for longer flight times and more lift.

Absolutely agree. If the announcements are only about software, I expect many will be hugely disappointed.

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

I agree to abide

Wow!

The response of the faithful has just been amazing!

Yes, I was quoting a message to a friend of mine who is part of the media/press at this year's NAB.

He wouldn't disclose any more, but based on the size of 3DRobotics booth at the show and little hints here and there about software upgrades, I don't think we have to worry about 3DR and the Solo platform dissappearing in the near future.

Patience everybody--we will have some exciting news within 58 hours!
I'm curious with all of these 'abides' and 'I agrees', how many have actually read the post and your response..:D

Reactions: petermag

Just like a game of 'telephone' - all these "agree to abide" replies are hilarious...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44