Solo 3dr drone beeps like an alarm

Reaction score
After today's flight I brought the 3dr inside and every time I power up the drone turns into a very annoying beeping alarm type . I love this drone! trying to do a factory reset with no avail . Beeps untill i turn it off. Please any suggestions would help.

After today's flight I brought the 3dr inside and every time I power up the drone turns into a very annoying beeping alarm type . I love this drone! trying to do a factory reset with no avail . Beeps untill i turn it off. Please any suggestions would help.
You have two threads with the same post running now....probably best to close one.

Thank you for you help.. much appreciated. Happy New year
Mine sounds for sure the "failed to arm" signal. "Magnetic interference error" what the controller keeps falling back into. Like getting it back to the error free press and hold fly button txt when replacing the solo. But that only remains untill i press hold fly to the point it should start but instead beeping the failed to arm noize and BAM there the Magnetic interference pops back on screen... What could be the cause and how can this likely be solved?

Mine sounds for sure the "failed to arm" signal. "Magnetic interference error" what the controller keeps falling back into. Like getting it back to the error free press and hold fly button txt when replacing the solo. But that only remains untill i press hold fly to the point it should start but instead beeping the failed to arm noize and BAM there the Magnetic interference pops back on screen... What could be the cause and how can this likely be solved?
Try moving your launch point, and maybe do another compass cal. at the new location. Take off the shirt with magnetic buttons - not kidding, I have a long sleeve flannel shirt with those buttons...
Seriously, a chunk of rebar or buried iron pipe will do it...happened here once and found an old claw hammer a few inches under the grass...of course 1' away from the intended launch site.

We are in a "solar maximum" right now and while that might not directly influence the magnetometer it can definitely cause GNSS issues.

Move your launch point 20' away and give it a try, but by all means redo your compass calibration first...GL!

Reactions: Basho
Try moving your launch point, and maybe do another compass cal. at the new location. Take off the shirt with magnetic buttons - not kidding, I have a long sleeve flannel shirt with those buttons...
Seriously, a chunk of rebar or buried iron pipe will do it...happened here once and found an old claw hammer a few inches under the grass...of course 1' away from the intended launch site.

We are in a "solar maximum" right now and while that might not directly influence the magnetometer it can definitely cause GNSS issues.

Move your launch point 20' away and give it a try, but by all means redo your compass calibration first...GL!
Yeah thnx m8. I dont have the buttons but i do have a ring and maybe other small metal things on me myself. I always check the KP index before even taking it out at all. Last location i didnt get it out of the system to have chronic magnetic b.s popup was on the beach. Our beach has lot of spots that are pretty undercrowded and a tractor whipes the top sand layer clean of trash daily. I spend not kidding 2 to 3 hours to make it arm. Got the magnetic shit back to normal screen a big numerous times but all those times when trying to turn it on only making it shoot back to the magneticBS. I also moved away from a certain spot completely and just changed the solo around meter after meter fail after fail. Tried without camera attached, did IMU calibration all without a difference.. i will go do another compass calibration next time im taking it out. But i done one 2 succesfull flights ago so that normally should be good to go for a good while. But for sure ill do another as my options are running out. Also have brand new GPS board and signal leg cable on the solo. So that is ruled out to be big suspect here. Thnx for your help m8!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalandeadam