SOLEX trable 25PAL

Dmitry,
Here is a direct reply from Kelly:
"there are some settings missing from my PAL definition, and I've had some trouble locating info about what frame rates the GP supports in PAL for various FOVs. Once I have that, I can complete the definition and push an update."

Hope this helps, I'm helping him to locate this info also,
As soon as we find all the PAL definition for various FOVs, you can just update your Solex & use PAL @ 1080@25FPS instead of 1080 @ 60FPS

Dmity,
I try other 1080 Not "P" @ 25
Try others & see if they stick to 25FPS.
Gopro Doesn't do 1080 @ 50 FPS in PAL, your not reading it right.

This is from GoPro Website:
PAL 25/50 fps Support
If you live in a PAL region (most regions outside of North America) you can now record in the PAL broadcast standard of 25 / 50 fps in the following resolutions:

r1 WVGA 50fps r2 1280x720 25fps r3 1280x720 50fps
r4 1280x960 25fps r5 1920x1080 25fps

I don't know where this info comes from, but in the Hero4 manual, it says you can use 50fps at resolutions up to 2.7K. So only 4K50fps is not possible. 1080p at 50fps is certainly possible. I use it very often and mostly 2.7K@50fps. What am I not getting?

Kelly Schrock silent, not responding

Hi Dmitry, Sorry this has been a very busy week! I worked out the PAL issue last evening. I was missing some information on frame rates for PAL, found it this evening, and I'm doing a round of testing before I push an update.

Reactions: SteveReno
Kelly has been super busy, but Kelly is testing & trying to reproduce your probelm & will let you or me know ASAP.
He's a really nice guy.
Expect, a chime in "3DRPilots" from Kelly to say thanks to all who bought & support Solex

Yes, definitely! Thanks everyone for your support. I've had a great time building the app and meeting all the people I've met in this community. Please feel free to ask any questions you have, and trust that I definitely will get you an answer. Sometimes there's a lot of questions to answer, so it may take a few days, but I'll get to them I promise. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo