SOLEX trable 25PAL

Reaction score
I by the program SOLEX But PAL mode can not put 25 FPS resets to 60 the basics.

In 25 PAL mode does not want to work

I put 1080p at 25 FPS, but the program resets the 60 FPS

Give him a day or two, I believe he does have a day job. I know when he started producing Solex the question came up regarding PAL support, not sure of the reply. I think @fpvsteve is another Solex user needing PAL, maybe he can answer the question.

Kelly has been super busy, but Kelly is testing & trying to reproduce your probelm & will let you or me know ASAP.
He's a really nice guy.
Expect, a chime in "3DRPilots" from Kelly to say thanks to all who bought & support Solex

Can you relay to Kelly that if he sets up a bitcoin wallet I will tip him. It's really easy to set up a wallet and they are a great way for developers to get micro payments and tips. They really add up. I'm sure Kelly is aware of this technology...

If Kelly has a BTC address I would tip him. If he doesn't have an address it's super easy to set up. I would set up a recurring tip micropayment to him if he had an address just because I want to pay it forward for all his work. I of course bought his app but feel like it's worth if for me to keep the money coming in to him for all his updates. Thanks Steve.
BTW, I friend requested him on FB but I'm rarely on there...

HERO4 Black v04.00.00
Dmity,
I try other 1080 Not "P" @ 25
Try others & see if they stick to 25FPS.
Gopro Doesn't do 1080 @ 50 FPS in PAL, your not reading it right.

This is from GoPro Website:
PAL 25/50 fps Support
If you live in a PAL region (most regions outside of North America) you can now record in the PAL broadcast standard of 25 / 50 fps in the following resolutions:

r1 WVGA 50fps r2 1280x720 25fps r3 1280x720 50fps
r4 1280x960 25fps r5 1920x1080 25fps

Program from 3DR my GoPro records in 25 FPS but Solex crashes, resets from 25 to 60 FPS
It is impossible to put the 25 PAL

Program from 3DR my GoPro records in 25 FPS but Solex crashes, resets from 25 to 60 FPS
I just tried to find out my self, I have the same probelm, but with App that comes with Solo from 3DR.
I did record in Pal @1080 @ 25FPS.
I could not change from NTSC to PAL, then app. locked up.
Guess We must wait for Kelly.

Last edited:
Are you sure that your recording in Pal @1080 @25FPS ? Cause Kelly just told me he found code that is missing in both Apps 3DR Solo & Solex when it comes to Pal/
he's asking if anyone is having success with Pal @1080 @25FPS ?
Please confirm.

Last edited:
Program from 3DR my GoPro record in 25 FPS (PAL)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150