Solex keeps crashing upon start up.

Reaction score
I was going to get some aerial footage of fireworks tonight. I turned on solo then I turned on the controller then I opened solex. Solo and the radio got connected but when I opened solex and I went to connect to the app... the app crashed giving me some sort of error having to do with bind failure. And this is after I updated solex.

Any thoughts as to what it could be?
Do I need to go through a factory reset?
Much appreciated for feed back.

I was going to get some aerial footage of fireworks tonight. I turned on solo then I turned on the controller then I opened solex. Solo and the radio got connected but when I opened solex and I went to connect to the app... the app crashed giving me some sort of error having to do with bind failure. And this is after I updated solex.

Any thoughts as to what it could be?
Do I need to go through a factory reset?
Much appreciated for feed back.

I have the 3dr app and solex on my tablet, if i open the 3dr app accidently, close it and try and open solex, I get a bind error and sometimes a solex crash. The only way I can fix it is reboot the tablet. I do this while the solo and controller and on and paired.

Not sure if this helps, tablet is android operating system.

Yeah, I downloaded it and now it doesn't work. I've flown the 3dr solo app and tower and all is well... as far as the basics go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela