Solex Bug Report 1/29/17

Reaction score
Hello,

I thought it might be helpful to report some of the bugs I had with Solex while flying today. Let me know if there is a better place to post this.

Can't Play this Video
At random times, I will get a popup that says "Can't Play This Video", and when you click OK, it pops up again, over and over. This happened mulitiple times during flight today, and basically locks you out of the program. Sometimes, killing the program and relaunching gets you back in, sometimes it just starts up again. I imagine this is related to the opening video for the app.

Video Feed Drop
Related to the above bug, when closing and relaunching Solex while flying, I had a few instances where the GoPro feed is black upon return. The controls are still active, just no feed.

Speed Setting
Setting the vehicle speed is pretty inconsistent. Most of the time, it will not respond to your inputs, i.e. the slider will instantly snap back to where it was after you click. Sometimes it will move, but if you go back to the vehicles settings later, you will find that it moved back.

Vehicle settings
I'm not sure if vehicle settings is intended to be accessible while flying, but it is grayed out about 25% of the time I try to use it while Solo is in the air. This combined with the above bug pretty much kept me from changing my speed at all today.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 inch (2016 version)
Android 5.1.1
Solex 1.2.9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150