solex app not working

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect to my solo and it will not show any vehicle , I purchase the app a couple of days ago and cannot figure it out and there is no instructions anywhere for connection problems

Turn on your drone, turn on your controller, make sure they are both connected to eachother (If your controller says "Waiting for solo" then there's your problem, it's not paired). Open Solex. Click on the "WiFi settings" button and make sure you can select your solo. Once connected go back to solex. In the top right the wifi should now say "sololink" On the left hand side it may say "Not Connected Type: No vehicle". If so, right below that there's a black button saying "Connect" with a drop down menu beside it. Make sure you select UDP and not USB. Press connection and viola!

Turn on your drone, turn on your controller, make sure they are both connected to eachother (If your controller says "Waiting for solo" then there's your problem, it's not paired). Open Solex. Click on the "WiFi settings" button and make sure you can select your solo. Once connected go back to solex. In the top right the wifi should now say "sololink" On the left hand side it may say "Not Connected Type: No vehicle". If so, right below that there's a black button saying "Connect" with a drop down menu beside it. Make sure you select UDP and not USB. Press connection and viola!

IMG_1535745028.622919.jpgIMG_1535745067.633565.jpgIMG_1535745097.802051.jpgIMG_1535745114.800880.jpg Yeah that’s exactly what I did and it still won’t pick up the solo in the app .

Choose the drop down menu (UDP) and select USB, hit connect, then select UDP again and hit connect.

Do you have any other apps on the phone (3DR app), and does that connect to your drone?

Reactions: oyeabog
Try Tower. If it gives you an error that it cannot bind to socket 108 (or any such number) then you have an app connecting via VPN that is preventing Solex from connecting.

I just spent a month figuring this out...

As i read there's a TRUE brotherhood here. The other fourms you ask one question and you get all kinds of crap like they were built with the drone. I believe that alot of people end up doing stupid things and the good drone pilots get the bad end of it all

Reactions: Wetstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo