SOLEX App and 3DR Solo

ant

Reaction score
I have flown many successful missions using The Tower App..
I almost only fly pre-calculated missions that have been uploaded from my mobile phone.
I have now purchased the Solex and Missions App.
I am able to successfully plan a new mission on my mobile device (CAT S61), the Solex App and 3DR Solo are successfully connecting
BUT
How do I upload the mission into the 3DR Solo? (I always have the 3DR Solo set for "complete the mission even if connection to the controller is lost") or is that done automatically??
I cannot get to the stage where the "Arm" "Fly" options are visible on my screen..
If I manually change the "Loiter" sign to "Auto" I get an error message
With the old Tower App it was very clear, one would just press "upload Mission to Solo" a "successsful" message was sent and the pilot would then press arm etc...
this is all very frustrating

I have flown many successful missions using The Tower App..
I almost only fly pre-calculated missions that have been uploaded from my mobile phone.
I have now purchased the Solex and Missions App.
I am able to successfully plan a new mission on my mobile device (CAT S61), the Solex App and 3DR Solo are successfully connecting
BUT
How do I upload the mission into the 3DR Solo? (I always have the 3DR Solo set for "complete the mission even if connection to the controller is lost") or is that done automatically??
I cannot get to the stage where the "Arm" "Fly" options are visible on my screen..
If I manually change the "Loiter" sign to "Auto" I get an error message
With the old Tower App it was very clear, one would just press "upload Mission to Solo" a "successsful" message was sent and the pilot would then press arm etc...
this is all very frustrating

Hi, I can help. :)

To upload the mission, you go into the flight screen and click the Map icon at the bottom right of the screen to get to the map. Then click "Layers" at the left, and pick "missions" from the list. Any missions you've saved will be listed there. Click on one and it will load onto the map, and a set of buttons will appear that you can use to send your mission to the vehicle.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hi, I can help. :)

To upload the mission, you go into the flight screen and click the Map icon at the bottom right of the screen to get to the map. Then click "Layers" at the left, and pick "missions" from the list. Any missions you've saved will be listed there. Click on one and it will load onto the map, and a set of buttons will appear that you can use to send your mission to the vehicle.

Thanks,
Kelly
Thanks, I'll give it a go, although, I don't recall seeing the options you mentioned.. i'll report back..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc