[SOLD] For sale is a like new Solo 3.0 with Gimbal and back pack

Reaction score
Hello,

Since there is no trade offers. I'm willing to sell and/or separate this solo and sell them as individual parts.

Anyway, For sale is an excellent like new solo with gimbal and backpack. It flies great and has very little flying time as I'm busy with work.

The solo and contoller software have been upgraded to v3.0 and the original GPS is also upgraded to M8N GPS. Includes with the solo is a set (4x) of original props, battery charger, remote battery charger, A used battery, like new remote(still have protective plastic on), like new gimbal, and a backpack.

I'm asking $250 + 20 shipping. Please let me know if you are interested and the price is negotiable.

Thanks,
T

Attachments

• 20190118_153310.jpg
    20190118_153310.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 20190118_153152.jpg
    20190118_153152.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hello,

Since there is no trade offers. I'm willing to sell and/or separate this solo and sell them as individual parts.

Anyway, For sale is an excellent like new solo with gimbal and backpack. It flies great and has very little flying time as I'm busy with work.

The solo and contoller software have been upgraded to v3.0 and the original GPS is also upgraded to M8N GPS. Includes with the solo is a set (4x) of original props, battery charger, remote battery charger, A used battery, like new remote(still have protective plastic on), like new gimbal, and a backpack.

I'm asking $250 + 20 shipping. Please let me know if you are interested and the price is negotiable.

Thanks,
T
What are you looking for in trade?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hello,

Thanks,
T

If no idea of trade, what would be you best price delivered to Santa Clarita, 91350?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sorry gor the late response, was busy with work.

@Camaross ,Yes, the solo still available.
@Bob firewheels, I was looking for a Pixhack V5 for testing. If you have one, please let me know. We can negotiate on it.

I also have a used but good working Go pro hero 4 black for $80.

Best price is $270 shipped without gopro hero 4 black camera.

$320 shipped with Go pro hero 4 black camera.

Note: Backpack is included.

Thanks,
T

Last edited:
Reactions: nunav
Hi Bob,

Yes, backpack is included and everything that's mentioned in the first post.

Thanks,
T

I want to purchase it from you sir how much to send it to corpus christi tx. Talk to me....[emoji4]

I want to purchase it from you sir how much to send it to corpus christi tx. Talk to me....[emoji4]

Sure, Which package are you planning to buy?

1. Without GPH4 blk camera, $270 shipped.
2. With GPH4 blk camera, $320 shipped.

Thanks,
T

Last edited:
Shipping is going to cost me around $40 to Corpus Christi, TX.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo