sold 3DR bundle. (It wont let me close)

Reaction score
I would hate to sell them but I Need the money for a bike
I am asking a bit much probably but $500
i hardly flew the drone because I never had a lot of time. It is 3 batteries a case a gorpo hero 4 silver 3 batteries for the gopro and a dual charger for the gopro batteries charging cables and everything included with the 3DR solo drone.
There is a gimbal

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 3dr solo + extra battery and the gimbal. What would be your price for this?

if those are the only things then $450 or so because id rather sell it all for $500

what gopro is it? if jtn wants the solo and an extra battery with gimbal, i may take the rest if you are willing to split it all up.

I'd be willing to go in on the deal and buy the camera... for $150 depending on what shape it's in. You should then sell everything else to the other dude for $250. That's a fair deal imo. Let me know ASAP bc want to buy action cam ASAP for new solo. Thx

I'd be willing to go in on the deal and buy the camera... for $150 depending on what shape it's in. You should then sell everything else to the other dude for $250. That's a fair deal imo. Let me know ASAP bc want to buy action cam ASAP for new solo. Thx

id rather sell all of it at once as its harder to sell them piece by piece

What condition is everything in? I just bought solo from Amazon and now need all the extras... Where are u from?

No worries. You have the 3axis gimbal that's made specifically for the go pro 3 and 4silver right?

Okay cool.. Let me think about it.. Im honestly somewhat interested and will kyp. Obviously if it goes before I get back to u, so be it. Thx for the details.

I would hate to sell them but I Need the money for a bike
I am asking a bit much probably but $500
i hardly flew the drone because I never had a lot of time. It is 3 batteries a case a gorpo hero 4 silver 3 batteries for the gopro and a dual charger for the gopro batteries charging cables and everything included with the 3DR solo drone.
There is a gimbal
Do you still have this bundle?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle