SOLD: 2 Solos, 6 Batteries, 2 controllers ,Chargers AUSTRALIA

Reaction score
Hi I have a pair of solos (1 Solo never used in box) with 6 batteries (2 still unused in box) and am wondering what I should charge for them. I'm in Sydney, Australia.
Thanks
Carl

Hi I have a pair of solos (1 Solo never used in box) with 6 batteries (2 still unused in box) and am wondering what I should charge for them. I'm in Sydney, Australia.
Thanks
Carl
Let me know when you work out what you want. I live on the South Coast and am very keen to purchase bits and pieces.........there are quite a few price guides on the forum in US dollars.

Let me know when you work out what you want. I live on the South Coast and am very keen to purchase bits and pieces.........there are quite a few price guides on the forum in US dollars.
Let me know what pieces you're after and I can let you know. I'd prefer to sell in one lot though really and looking at the prices I think it's worth around A$1100

Let me know what pieces you're after and I can let you know. I'd prefer to sell in one lot though really and looking at the prices I think it's worth around A$1100
Do the solos have gimbals? I'm very interested

This is a crazy price brother. I wouldn't pay more than $600 for everything. Here, in USA, these things are cheap and frequent. Sorry, I wasn't truying to make you feel bad.

Here is an offer for 2 brand new, in a box, drones and a third for parts. Tons of parts, and everything is for $1050, or Better Offer.

That's about 820 US dollars - price kinda depends on availability where you're selling, so hardly crazy I'd venture.

This is a crazy price brother. I wouldn't pay more than $600 for everything. Here, in USA, these things are cheap and frequent. Sorry, I wasn't truying to make you feel bad.
Thanks so much for your helpful comments. Unfortunately the units are now sold... A couple of adults reached an agreement that suited both.

There is nothing unfortunate about this. lol
I'm very happy that both of you are satisfied.
Peace

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo