Social Media Sidebar

Reaction score
Not related to flying but maybe you can help.
When I enter the 3DR home site, I get a side bar with five social media icons. This side bar overlays the text. I have asked Support how to remove it but they say they don't generate it. I deleted cookies related to 3DR but still get it every time I enter the 3DR site. I don't get this sidebar on any other site.
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

If you switch to a different internet browser do you still have the same problem?

Depending on the browser/device you are using, we would recommend disabling all of your browser add-ons and extensions.
If that solves the issue you can then re-enable your add-ons and extensions one by one until you find the problem one.

If that doesn't solve your issue we recommend resetting your browser or re-installing it.

Not related to flying but maybe you can help.
When I enter the 3DR home site, I get a side bar with five social media icons. This side bar overlays the text. I have asked Support how to remove it but they say they don't generate it. I deleted cookies related to 3DR but still get it every time I enter the 3DR site. I don't get this sidebar on any other site.
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Yea it's annoying me too. I think Apple might have installed this 'feature', I'm seeing it more and more. You can remove most of it by swiping left with your left hand. Unfortunately, it returns whenever the webpage refreshes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44