So this Solex app...do I really need it?

Reaction score
First... Hello. Been lurking for a few days.
Do I really need the Solex app? I bought the Solo mainly to scout properties to build my home, but I am sure I will find more uses for it now that I have it. TBH I thought buying the solo would serve the 'itch', and it would have had I not clicked on that first furibee f36 video. Then that turned into whoops, then bugs, then.... Needless to say I am more excited for the stuff I have coming in than I am the Solo sitting ten feet from me. As much as it pains me to say it.

If it means less crashes... I definitely want. If it is only about getting some options for different smart shots... then I definitely don't. If it is something between all of that, which I suspect it is, then I need to weigh a fifty dollar price tag towards the benefits of my usage patterns. Hence why I am coming out of the shadows.

Hmm. Now I think I might want to get on youtube and check to see if this thing can do anything stripped down to bare essentials. I bet I'd want the Solex app for that. Now I am really torn.

Thanks for any input.

I wouldn't say you NEED Solex. Heck, you don't even need the Solo app because the controller has built in telemetry readings, but no video. Both Solo and Solex give you video and telemetry, Solex just has a few extra bells and whistles. This is just my opinion.

they have a pretty good website. just go and read the documents
if you don't Need any of it, then pass
I did not Need it, but glad I got it

First... Hello. Been lurking for a few days.
Do I really need the Solex app? I bought the Solo mainly to scout properties to build my home, but I am sure I will find more uses for it now that I have it. TBH I thought buying the solo would serve the 'itch', and it would have had I not clicked on that first furibee f36 video. Then that turned into whoops, then bugs, then.... Needless to say I am more excited for the stuff I have coming in than I am the Solo sitting ten feet from me. As much as it pains me to say it.

If it means less crashes... I definitely want. If it is only about getting some options for different smart shots... then I definitely don't. If it is something between all of that, which I suspect it is, then I need to weigh a fifty dollar price tag towards the benefits of my usage patterns. Hence why I am coming out of the shadows.

Hmm. Now I think I might want to get on youtube and check to see if this thing can do anything stripped down to bare essentials. I bet I'd want the Solex app for that. Now I am really torn.

Thanks for any input.

I'm contemplating on the application as you are, do I really need the Solex application when the standard Solo application is working good? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo