Reaction score
I am sadly selling my Solo with 4 batteries, Fpvlr helical antenna, GPS shielding mod, Foot extenders, HDMI flat cable mod, 2 sets of stock props and a set of DJI carbon Props (i only use these now), 3DR back pack, Gimbal was just replaced from 3dr, Video is rock solid now, 2 new motors. I also have a GoPro 4 Black with the 3.97 lens conversion.

I will sell the Solo with all upgrades and attachments including controller & backpack (no GoPro) $1000 FIRM!
If you would like the GoPro as well it will be an additional $500.
The lens upgrade alone was $240 + $399 for GoPro.

Well over $2500 worth of equipment and upgrades! :D

SELL IT ALL FOR $1500.00 plus shipping!
PayPal only.

Good luck with that, have you seen what these are selling for new. And they come with a warranty

:eek:Thats New with NO accessories, No gimble, No add ons, no upgrades and no camera with upgrades.
But Yeah thanks for trying to f*ck my post!:confused: Nice Guy you are! :rolleyes:

Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say... shut the hell up and stay off my thread.

Doug, I think Pyrate was trying to be helpful. The price right now is $399 WITH gimbal, extra battery and extra set of props.

Reactions: SARDG
Copy that, my bad, been a long day. My apologies. Still kinda threw me under the proverbial bus.
Never thought it would sell on here anyway.

Besides mine is still a great deal with all the upgrades and extras.

Last edited:
you would most likely do better selling as parts
but truth is used drone gear just does not have a great resale.

Another tactic might be to sell off shore, its much cheaper in the US than in other parts of the world

I am sadly selling my Solo with 4 batteries, Fpvlr helical antenna, GPS shielding mod, Foot extenders, HDMI flat cable mod, 2 sets of stock props and a set of DJI carbon Props (i only use these now), 3DR back pack, Gimbal was just replaced from 3dr, Video is rock solid now, 2 new motors. I also have a GoPro 4 Black with the 3.97 lens conversion.

I will sell the Solo with all upgrades and attachments including controller & backpack (no GoPro) $1000 FIRM!
If you would like the GoPro as well it will be an additional $500.
The lens upgrade alone was $240 + $399 for GoPro.

Well over $2500 worth of equipment and upgrades! :D

SELL IT ALL FOR $1500.00 plus shipping!
PayPal only.
why u quit with 3DR solo?

When the Colin Guinn jumps ship, it's time to jump too. 3dr support isn't going to be the same, I've been waiting for days now for a response to an issue I have and I'm not happy.

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Nobody here is trying to screw your post, but all said this gear, used, if you did some research would sell for about half that. If you don't seriously consider a more reasonable price, you will end up with a very expensive dust collector.

Anyone trying to sell is hurting because of the recent sales, so I'm not trying to dump on you, but to put it in perspective:

Two Solo packages from Best Buy (each includes gimbal, extra props and 2 batteries, so 4 batteries total): $800
Backpack from Best Buy: $100
FPVLR Antennae: $130
Ribbon cable: $30
GPS Shield: $15

Total: $1075, and that's all brand new and TWO complete Solos.

Swap one Solo for 2 separate batteries ($100 each at Best Buy) and it'd be $875 total, again, brand new.

What we paid a year ago just ain't what can be considered what it's worth today... sadly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc