Short battery life - Is this what others are seeing?

Reaction score
Today while I was doing a couple more test flights for stability I decided to time the battery life.

Flight #1 - I took off to a height of about 12 feet and just let Solo hover until the battery reached 20%. I got 11 minutes 22 seconds

Flight #2 I flew very aggressively and got 7 minutes 29 seconds.

Both flights were with no gimbal operation

Is anyone getting better flight times?

Hi Jon,

I have been flying my Solo since June and have not had an issue like you have described.... This past weekend I was in Ocean City, MD, while there I took in several flights with all of them lasting anywhere from 14-19 minutes with the gimbal and GoPro 4 Silver. The 14 minute flight was during 16 mph winds in the morning along the ocean.

I haven't checked in a while, but just after installing the gimbal I timed two batteries and got just under 15 minutes each

I wonder if this is also due to my motor problem?

Hi Jon,

I have been flying my Solo since June and have not had an issue like you have described.... This past weekend I was in Ocean City, MD, while there I took in several flights with all of them lasting anywhere from 14-19 minutes with the gimbal and GoPro 4 Silver. The 14 minute flight was during 16 mph winds in the morning along the ocean.
I hope while you were there you also took in some Thrasher's fries

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks