Settings stuck

Reaction score
My settings seem stuck at 1080p and 30fps. When I try to change to my normal record mode of 2.7k-60fps
it just reverts back to 1080p-30fps.
Any ideas?
It was doing this today, before I downloaded the new firmware...same problem after the flawless download.
m

Hi Mike! Have you tried removing the GoPro battery?
I presume the GoPro works okay by itself, but the problem occurs when trying to control it with the Solo app?

Are you using iOS or Android? Android has been problematic lately.

Just remembered, try opening the GoPro settings via wifi with your mobile device. Make sure the primary setting is set to 2.7K-60, as well as the "sub" setting.

My settings seem stuck at 1080p and 30fps. When I try to change to my normal record mode of 2.7k-60fps
it just reverts back to 1080p-30fps.
Any ideas?
It was doing this today, before I downloaded the new firmware...same problem after the flawless download.
m
Nevermind...after many re-boots and removing the battery from the GoPro and re-setting everything in GoPro...all is back to normal.

Reactions: Maddog
Hi Mike! Have you tried removing the GoPro battery?
I presume the GoPro works okay by itself, but the problem occurs when trying to control it with the Solo app?

Are you using iOS or Android? Android has been problematic lately.

Just remembered, try opening the GoPro settings via wifi with your mobile device. Make sure the primary setting is set to 2.7K-60, as well as the "sub" setting.
What is the "sub" setting?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado