Selling it all...It deserves to fly more!

Reaction score
Hey, All! I am unloading my entire Solo collection :(

Two birds (both Rev A-one with GPS shield installed, the other with GPS shield in package), two controllers, six batteries, three chargers, one gimbal, one airframe, GoPro Hero4 Black (four batteries, chargers, etc), one Solo BackPack, one Plano hardcase (for second bird).

Bird A
-The motors maybe have 5 or 6 hours on them. The 3 batteries that I purchased with this bird have about 10 charge cycles on them. No crashes...just some scuff marks from a 7 year old that decided to "drive it" along a wall. Still perfectly functional.

Bird B
-The motors have 30 seconds of run time...no flight. The 3 batteries that I purchased with this bird have two charge cycles. Never flown. Still has most of the stickers on it. My goal was to have a fleet of these things...the best laid plans of mice and men...

I also have an assortment of parts. One extra transmitter battery, phone hood, legs, led covers, props, etc. I still have ALL boxes and original packaging materials.

It is time to get this stuff to someone that will spend time with it and use it the way it deserves to be used.

$875 takes it all. I can be far more negotiable if you are local to Michigan.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in Michigan, S.W.
Am looking for a couple batteries and a hard case. Can u part this out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc