Replacement body for solo?

I can't say for sure but I doubt it with nothing else parts wise yet, there was a guy who had issues and was parting his out instead of returning to get others back in the Air. Since not many have hurt their shell yet I'd bet he still has it for sale it's in an older thread I'll see if I can find it.

I can't say for sure but I doubt it with nothing else parts wise yet, there was a guy who had issues and was parting his out instead of returning to get others back in the Air. Since not many have hurt their shell yet I'd bet he still has it for sale it's in an older thread I'll see if I can find it.
I know who you are talking about, and I believe he did end up returning it after all.

The shell will be for sale eventually but it's not officially on sale yet, 3DR have managed to source one for at least one guy that had a nasty crash and needed a new shell.

If you are repairing one I can see the need, but if you only want an alternative, I'm not sure why you want one as the solo shell is one of the things that they did a great job at IMHO.

Last edited:
If you are repairing one I can see the need, but if you only want an alternative, I'm not sure why you want one as the solo shell is one of the things that they did a great job at IMHO.
I've seen customs colers shells I want one!

Got a new empty shell for sell
12068514_10207432427466036_2526984015572258042_o.jpg

Okay so the link to 3DR for a shell isn't valid anymore. Do they like having customers that fly a busted drone around sporting their name? Does anyone know why they don't sell it anymore or if they just moved it??

Okay so the link to 3DR for a shell isn't valid anymore. Do they like having customers that fly a busted drone around sporting their name? Does anyone know why they don't sell it anymore or if they just moved it??
I would contact Current UAS and ask. They're 3DR's official repair shop and would probably be your best bet for finding any original parts.: Current UAS

Another place is Spektreworks: Contact

They had some for sale a few weeks ago ($75 w/legs/compass/led covers/etc) but are currently out I think.

Reactions: Limitless
I searched forever before I found a shell in stock, once I torn down my Solo for repairs from hitting tree at top speed I realized I don't need the shell if someone is looking for one I would sell mine new in box.

I searched forever before I found a shell in stock, once I torn down my Solo for repairs from hitting tree at top speed I realized I don't need the shell if someone is looking for one I would sell mine new in box.
hi do you still have your 3dr solo shell for sale?
thanks

I have seen some Lime Green shells. Does anyone know where I can get one. I emailed 3D Robotics but no reply.

Last edited:
I have seen some Lime Green shells. Does anyone know where I can get one. I emailed US Robotics but no reply.
I know the ones you mean - they weren't official, just custom painted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44