Replacement body for solo?

yuck... would hate to do that... you know how that would look after a few weeks with all the paint chipping off... wonder if there is sort of a rubberized paint which would resist chipping ?? Thsnks Marich for your reply

There's a few guys here who've done some really awesome paint jobs: they'll likely come in soon with advice.
I'm seriously thinking about trying it myself now that I've got spare Solos. It seems to me the best paint would be the epoxy type I used all the time on RC planes, used for fiberglass fuselages mainly. That is seriously tough stuff.

There's a few guys here who've done some really awesome paint jobs: they'll likely come in soon with advice.
I'm seriously thinking about trying it myself now that I've got spare Solos. It seems to me the best paint would be the epoxy type I used all the time on RC planes, used for fiberglass fuselages mainly. That is seriously tough stuff.
Hey Thanks, A great idea... not sure if I want to take a brand new Solo apart to paint the shell... have to think about this... Thanks Again.. Wish you a great day!

Good Morning Marich !! Just to let you know I found a new shell, and am in communication for shipment. I have friends in the Auto Body Shop business and will be getting the shell professionally painted. Thanks very much for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado