Relish Leg Extensions

Reaction score
These look great. Just ordered a set of green :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They do look nice, hinges are a good idea I'm curious to see how they stay folded or how those hinge pins hold up. I got the normal ones from Rich K here and they're great and fit the backpack pretty well. Keep us posted when you get em let us know how they do I can always use another option.

They do look nice, hinges are a good idea I'm curious to see how they stay folded or how those hinge pins hold up. I got the normal ones from Rich K here and they're great and fit the backpack pretty well. Keep us posted when you get em let us know how they do I can always use another option.
Where were they ordered from?

A bit expensive they have solo toes that are cheaper but don't add much height then these for twice the ticket of the toes. Not really I guess when you figure the time and everything put in but the others were just real inexpensive.

Here it is.

Solo Extenders

20150901_122231_0012__70115.1441126208.1280.1280.jpg

I meant I got the regular black ones from the other member here on the forum not from relish but they have a few interesting printed items on their site for solo, gopro and those other guys birds. May try a thing or two for the p2 if I don't get a gimbal for solo soon.

These look great. Just ordered a set of green :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I usually wonder what the difference is... attached measured shots of 3DR gimbal and comparison for stock legs (I don't have the 3DR Extensions) and the folded and unfolded Relish 3D.

....Cheap insurance if you ask me to help protect the gimbal on landings....

Attachments

• R3D Foot Height_measured extended.JPG
    R3D Foot Height_measured extended.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 21
  • R3D Foot Height_measured folded.JPG
    R3D Foot Height_measured folded.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 20
  • R3D Foot Height_StockLeg.JPG
    R3D Foot Height_StockLeg.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Members online