Recommended Battery Charger

Reaction score
Hello All,

I recently acquired a X8+ that we will be using with an Urban Search & Rescue team. I am trying to learn everything about this beast as quickly as possible, but have a basic question about charging.

The drone came with Qty (5) Multistar 10000mAh 4S 10C batteries. I have an old RC car battery charger, but it is very slow and doesn't seem to give me much life out of these relatively new batteries. Given how we'll be using the drone and the accessories we will use (FLIR, Go-Pro, Headlights), I want to make sure that we get the most out of each charge.

What chargers are y'all using with these batteries? Any recommendations?

Hello All,

I recently acquired a X8+ that we will be using with an Urban Search & Rescue team. I am trying to learn everything about this beast as quickly as possible, but have a basic question about charging.

The drone came with Qty (5) Multistar 10000mAh 4S 10C batteries. I have an old RC car battery charger, but it is very slow and doesn't seem to give me much life out of these relatively new batteries. Given how we'll be using the drone and the accessories we will use (FLIR, Go-Pro, Headlights), I want to make sure that we get the most out of each charge.

What chargers are y'all using with these batteries? Any recommendations?

Thunder Power makes good products! Thunder Power RC

I have one of these, but it will only charge a 4S battery at 5.2A (but I can charge 4 at a time)!
2967bfe763010f5e739509c06b4e4eaa.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo